Beth El is seeking a part-time Accounts Receivable Assistant. Please review the job description below and share with any qualified candidates.
You can also view the job description by clicking here: Accounts Receivable Assistant Job Description
- Records payments to customers’ accounts and maintains accounts receivable records.
- Prepares weekly or bi-weekly cash and check deposits.
- Fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger.
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Processes daily credit card deposits.
- Files check stubs and bank receipts.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- *Beth El Synagogue reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associates degree
- Experience: 2-5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Problem solving
- Time management
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to Casey Baker- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply