Administrative Assistant (part-time/temporary)
Beth El seeks an experienced, talented, and committed Executive Director. We are looking for a leader with at least five years of relevant professional experience, strong competence in the functional areas of the job, and proven talent as a community builder, innovator, problem solver, and team leader who will be an avid participant in the life of the Beth El community. To learn more and access a link to apply, click here. For full consideration, applications will be accepted until January 30, 2022. If you’re interested or know someone is interested, please reach out to Moss and Ross at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beth El Synagogue is seeking to hire a temporary part-time Administrative Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive director. Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.
- Respond to emails.
- Take minutes.
- Scan, Collate and File documents.
- Create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Organize and host Zoom meetings.
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficient in computer applications – MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Proficient in learning database systems.
- Proficient in setting up and hosting Zoom meetings.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest office applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a broad array of people.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Job Type: Part-Time (20 Hours/Week) – Temporary.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Pay: $17.00 per hour.
- Office Hours Monday to Thursday.
- Availability to remotely host Zoom Meetings on evenings and weekends.
Work Location: Office
Work Remotely: Only for Zoom hosting responsibilities.
All staff are required to wear a mask and are socially distanced in the office.